Courtesy of The Floatworks - London, England
Imagine floating effortlessly, like a cork, in a warm quiet space without interruption and in a place where time stands still. The water is as dense as the Dead Sea and your body instinctively releases holding patterns. Aches and pains disappear and your mind is calmed where troubles float away.
For those seeking meditative experiences, the tank suspends the senses, a goal many meditative techniques strive for yet have difficulty attaining. Within minutes you are suspended weightlessly in a space somewhere between your body and the vast recesses of inner space.
For those seeking detoxification and physical release, many use the float tank in combination with deep tissue massage therapy.
Although each floatation session may be as different and unique as the individuals who experience them, most clients delight in the state of deep physical and mental relaxation that they can achieve.
Please note that the float tank is NOT Handicap Accessible. If you have any questions please call and discuss with us before scheduling an appointment.
Wellness Center Float Tank Club
| ||Full Price||Package Price||Club Price|
Prices are subject to sales tax
With both membership options you wil receive:
Annual Option- Pay as you go:
- Unlimited 90 min float tank sessions for $50
- $10 off full price massages and gift purchases
- An introductory Rolfing Session for only $60 (reg. $120)
- One free pass to our quarterly workshop on floating
$50 to join for 1 year, pays for itself by 4th session
Best Value Option- Set it and forget it:
Annual fee ($50) waived with 12 month commitment to one 90 min session per month
- Monthy credit card charge required
- Prepaid sessions do not expire
- Early cancellation subject to membership fee
- Receive the same benefits as the Annual Option
- Receive float gift bag upon enrollment (best value option only).